Appeal Amazon Deactivated or Suspended Account
Is your Amazon seller account suspended or deactivated? Want to reactivate your Amazon seller account? Consult our Amazon Seller Appeal Service for free advice on the Amazon appeal process and get an Amazon Appeal Letter with a winning Amazon plan of action with unlimited revisions, and escalation if needed from an Amazon Attorney. Reinstate your Amazon account today.
4.9 rating out of 274 reviews
How to Win Amazon Appeal for Amazon Deactivated or Suspended Account
Appealing an Amazon Seller Account Deactivation
- If your Amazon Seller Account or listing is deactivated or suspended due to a policy violation, you must appeal. The only way to contact Amazon's Seller Performance Team is through the appeal button or through Seller Support if there is no appeal button. The appeal and plan of action is a crucial way to explain your case to Amazon and resolve any type of issue. css Copy code
- Self-made appeals are rarely successful because Amazon has specific standards and requirements that appeals must meet. Most sellers fail to provide the information Amazon expects to see, and their submissions get ignored, making it more difficult to get Amazon's attention. It's essential to address policy violations properly, and this is where our team of professionals comes in. We have the expertise to address issues professionally and increase your chances of success.
- Our team includes a supervising attorney, and our service fees include an unlimited number of amendments. If your plan is rejected, we will amend it for another submission. We also provide Amazon's escalation process and, if needed, attorney letters to Amazon's Legal Department or to the rights holder in the case of an intellectual property violation.
- All of our appeals are edited, verified, and approved by an attorney, which significantly increases your chances of success.
Appealing an Amazon Seller Account deactivation or suspension can be daunting, but with our professional team, we can help you resolve any issue and increase your chances of success.
- If your Amazon Seller Account is suspended or deactivated or a listing is removed by Amazon due to any policy violation, a seller must appeal. This is the only way to resolve all types of issues. Appeal and plan of action is a great way to explain yourself to Amazon. The team that makes decisions for activating/deactivating accounts is called Seller Performance Team, and the only way to contact them is through the appeal button or, if there is no appeal button, through Seller Support.
- Based on our experience, self-made appeals are rarely successful. Amazon has particular standards and requirements for appeals and any plan of action must meet those standards and requirements. Seller’s explanations normally lack the information Amazon expects to see, and they simply start ignoring your submissions and each time it gets more difficult to attract their attention. This is why, it’s important to start properly and address the policy violation correctly. And this is the service we provide – we address the issues professionally.
Our company is a team of professionals, with a supervising attorney. What’s important to mention is that our service fees include an unlimited number of amendments, which means that if your plan is rejected (which often happens with the Amazon system), we will amend it for another submission.
- We also include Amazon’s escalation process, and depending on the case type, our services (if need be) include attorney letters to the Legal Department of Amazon to attract their attention to your case, or attorney letters to the rights holder, if a seller receives an intellectual property violation.
In addition to that, ALL our appeals are edited, verified and approved by an attorney, which contributes to your chances of success.
Reactivate Your Amazon Seller Account
If your Amazon seller account has been suspended or deactivated, it can be a devastating blow to your business. But don't panic! There is a way to appeal and reinstate your account, and we are here to help you through every step of the process.
Before you start the Amazon appeal process, it's essential to investigate the reasons behind the suspension carefully. Review your seller performance, customer feedback, and performance notifications to pinpoint the root causes of the deactivation of your account. Also, make sure to arrange a call with an Amazon Account Health representative, who may be able to give you more information on the particulars of your suspension.
Once you have identified the reasons behind your suspension, it's crucial to create a clear and concise plan of action (POA) that addresses the root cause of the issue. Avoid submitting a generic POA or an Amazon appeal letter purchased from an appeal service. Instead, hire a professional who knows how to investigate your suspension and articulate the issues in a brief, professional manner.
It's essential to submit your appeal correctly, as Amazon has recently changed its appeal submission process. Amazon's Seller Performance Team will no longer accept appeals by email. Instead, carefully read the suspension notice to determine how to submit your appeal. Some appeals have an appeal button under the suspension notice in the performance notifications dropdown menu, while others must be submitted through the "contact us" feature in Seller Central and go through Amazon Seller Support.
Remember, the Amazon appeal process can take a long time, so it's essential to make your first POA clear, concise, and relevant. Don't deal with Amazon Seller Performance alone! We are always here for you to provide guidance and a free consultation. When you hire Amazon Sellers Attorney, we will guide you through every step of your appeal and help make the experience as bearable as possible. Call or chat with us today to reinstate your account the correct way.
Procedure to appeal an account deactivation
- In Seller Central, go to Performance and click Account Health.
- At the top of the Account Health page, click Reactivate your account.
Follow the instructions within the page to submit your appeal. This can include a plan of action or supporting documents.
- Click Submit to send your completed appeal to Amazon.
After submitting your appeal, monitor your email for a decision from Amazon. If you have received a response from Amazon for more information, click View Appeal from Account Health to submit additional documentation and information required in your next submission. Amazon States expect a reply to your appeal within two days but, unless it is done properly, your appeal could languish for months and months .
OF WON CASES
AVG. # OF DAYS
TO PROCESS A CASE
What is an Amazon Appeal Plan of Action?
The Amazon Plan of Action ( PoA ) is the document Amazon expects you to file to appeal the suspension or deactivation of your seller account. The POA must follow a specific format, but it is often too complicated for sellers to do on their own, which is why an Amazon appeal service or Amazon lawyer is recommended if you care about your seller account and sales proceeds.
A plan of action is divided into three main parts: –
- Root cause of the suspension: What policy of Amazon's do they think you violated and why?
- What corrective actions have you taken to address the policy violation?
- What preventative steps have you put into place to ensure the violation will not happen again?
How to Write an Amazon Plan of Action?
Many sellers wonder what Amazon means by section 3 of Amazon's Business Solutions Agreement. Section 3 is simply a section which allows them to terminate your relationship with Amazon. Amazon's Business Soltions Agreement is written as an "at-will" agreement they can terminate at any time. But Amazon has put into place a specific internal appeal system to allow sellers a second chance at reinstatement. This system is very specific, so you need to address all of the specific points in their allegations and tell them the procedures you plan to put into place to make sure that another violation does not take place. However, if you absolutely cannot afford to hire a professional, here is how to write an Amazon Appeal Plan of Action.
As stated above, a Plan of Action "POA" consists of three main parts which must be tailored to your specific case: –
This plan is exactly what Amazon wants to receive. And even though it is sometimes referred to as an “appeal letter”, the Amazon Seller Performance Team wants you to concentrate on the above particular questions and provide particular answers.
How Do I Reactivate Or Reinstate My Amazon Account?
Your Amazon seller account has been suspended and we are not going to waste your time and precious resources by providing a template for your appeal. Amazon's seller performance team will recognize a template. We will provide you with a comprehensive Amazon appeal plan of action tailored to your particular situation. Call or email now for a free evaluation and online consultation on the deactivation of your Amazon seller account. We can help appeal the removal of selling privileges. You need an experienced Amazon sellers attorney to draft your Amazon suspension appeal letter and a precise Amazon appeal plan of action to address your suspension. An Amazon sellers lawyer is your best bet to get your Amazon suspended account reinstated.
If Amazon or any other online selling site has suspended your seller account and allows you to appeal, they don't want to hear excuses or arguments about the validity of the suspension. They want you to identify and admit the violation of their policies, identify what the issues were that caused the suspension, and to propose a definite and concrete plan of action how to prevent future policy violations. Oftentimes, you only get one shot to state your plan of action, so call us before you press the button send out that appeal letter yourself! An experienced Amazon sellers lawyer can formulate a comprehensive and effective Amazon plan of action for the reinstatement of your selling privileges to help you get your seller account back.
Amazon may not be very particular about all the reasons behind your suspension, but we will study your business, your account statistics and the emails from the seller performance team which will allow us to craft an Amazon action plan that is particular to your situation and covers everything for the best chances at account reinstatement.
Advice from Amazon Seller Attorney
Don’t hurry to submit your first Amazon Appeal – even though for you, the issue seems clear and you already have an explanation that sounds perfect in your head, don’t push the “Appeal” button until you are 100% ready to provide Amazon with a good plan of action, which corresponds with the required standards. Analyze – Investigate – Prepare well. It is best in these cases to use a professional Amazon Appeal Service to gain higher chances for reinstatement. Amazon attorneys and Amazon lawyers deal with such cases as yours very single day and have mastered their skills in order to help you save your account and let you continue selling on Amazon.
First Appeals have higher changes for reinstatement – nothing but statistics. But another point to use experts to assist you. After submitting 20 appeals, your chances are very small to get that precious reinstatement of your seller account.
Be clear and straight forward – a team member from the Seller Performance Team won’t be reading the story of your life in order to understand what led to the problem with your account. YOU need to investigate the specific reason and give a short and precise response to their questions.
No blaming, begging, complaining and only concrete information – this is a must! A team member from Seller Performance reads tens of similar appeals a day and has about three minutes to look over an appeal to see if it consists of the required information. If it does not – you receive a template email rejection. Sorry if it sounds cruel, but skip the begging and complaining to the world part and direct this team member to where exactly he needs to pay his attention -- only concrete facts and evidence of your crystal clear business model.
Apologies work. If you did something unintentionally or because of lack of knowledge – accept your error and apologize. Just like in the court: a candid confession mitigates the punishment. It’s okay to admit your mistakes, but you must show your plan to improve.
Having said that, Amazon receives a great number of appeals every day, and you need to make sure, that yours stands out, responds to the requirements, and gets their attention (in a good way!). Spending time writing useless appeals will cost you more than the fee for a professional appeal service, which will reinstate your business quickly and stress-free.
We are always here for you. Reinstating your Amazon seller account is our number one priority.
Win Against Amazon
Schedule a consultation with our experienced attorneys to start selling on Amazon again!
More About Amazon Appeals On Our Blog
Amazon Sellers Attorney, Ltd.
9350 Wilshire Blvd. suite 203
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
US: +1 888 806 2440
AU: +61 2 7908 2785
UK: +44 20 3608 1613
Asia: +852 5803 6406
Nous parlons français 🇫🇷
Мы говорим по русски 🇷🇺
Se habla español 🇪🇸
Inauthentic Item Suspensions
Multiple/ Related Account Suspensions
Amazon Verification Suspensions
Forged or Manipulated Documentation
Defending Buyer Complaints
Plan to Prevent Suspension
Intellectual Property (IP) Law
Fraud or Illegal Activity
We accept payments from all major credit cards and also by ACH transfer through Stripe. Our purchase currency is US Dollar (USD). Payments made through our site are secure.
AS REPORTED IN: