• Supplier data: this includes company name, email address, legal address and contact information (tel. #, fax#)
• Customer data (Yours): company/individual name, email address, legal / physical address and contact information (tel. #, fax#),
• Indicate the number and date of the contract (if applicable) on the basis of which the invoice is issued
• Positions and signatures of authorized persons. This is mandatory!
• Name of the purchased product, which has to match exactly with what you register on your account.
• Quantity, unit of measure, price and amount
• The total amount to be paid
• The amount of VAT (if applicable) is indicated separately or, if the goods are not taxed, it must be written “Without VAT” or “VAT not taxed”
These are the standard requirements for invoices to be accepted by Amazon. Secure your business on Amazon by legal and detailed invoices.
If you have already been suspended for inauthentic sales, invoices and a professionally-written persuasive Plan Of Action (POA) will successfully reinstate your seller account within a very short period of time. In case of suspension, we offer you our 24/7 support and expertise to help you activate your account.
If you have any questions regarding any types of suspensions, contact us via online chat or e-mail at: [email protected]